FW: Time zone(s) in Mongolia

Jesper Nørgaard jnorgard at Prodigy.Net.mx
Sun Dec 12 07:00:05 UTC 1999

fyi, this was sent to me by an "editor of someting" in Mongolia (sorry for not being more precise). Seems to me like pretty convincing refutation of several time zones in Mongolia. It should be added though that Mr. Lutaa is situated in Ulaanbaatar, not near Dund-Us. A confirmation from that region would seem appropriate.