St. Johns (+ St.John's and St.John in Canada)

Infoman Inc. mpereira at istar.ca
Thu Sep 23 20:27:04 UTC 1999

A favourite trick questions on Canadian high school geography exams is "St.
John'sis the capital of what province?" Answer = Newfoundland, "Saint John
is an important city in what province?" Answer is New Brunswick.

Please note that the correct spelling of the capital of Newfoundland is "St.
John's" and not "St.Johns".

I do not know if this info is of any use to the problem at hand (apart as a
Trivia question)

Regards - Jake Knoppers