Request for Addition to the Mailing List

Wong, Ren ren.wong at comverse-in.com
Wed Apr 12 13:37:54 UTC 2000

Would you please add me to your mailing list?  Thanks.

My company is currently installing  Mobile Pre-Paid Service in Asia, Africa,
Indian Ocean, and Europe on Pentium based UnixWare 2.1.3
UnixWare 7.1.0 systems.  Your information has been invaluable to us.

My responsibility is  to ensure the correct setup of  the timezone on our
systems.  Without the information you provided, we would not be able to
calculate call duration for the pre-paid mobile subscribers.

Ren Wong

Software Development
IN Division
Comverse Network Systems