Timezone boundaries

John Grossi jgrossi at bbnplanet.com
Wed Jan 5 20:50:21 UTC 2000

At this point... I think it's probably most important to find
out what happens in reality as we have no idea the verascity
of these reference in regards to the shipping industry. I'm
having dinner with a friend tonight whose in from time at sea,
I'll ask what his vessel does, and get some references... just
to get an idea of what happens in practice.

-John Grossi
Boston, Massachusetts, USA