FW: Romance Time (forwarded with permission)

Peter Hullah Peter.Hullah at eurocontrol.fr
Fri Jun 30 08:56:12 UTC 2000

The following URL gives the official Mickeysoft solution to changes in Australian
time zones this year.

http://www.microsoft.com/australia/support/timezone/2000.htm

To change any other timezone problems you have to edit the registry, modifying binary
values that I can't find any documentation on. But then that's Mickeysoft for you - can't
trust users to fix their bugs for them and won't do it for themselves.

Pete

PS Where did MS get "Romance Daylight Time" from anyway? Just another of their
we-dont-care-what-the-rest-of-the-world-has-as-a-standard-this-is-ours attitudes?

--
Peter H.C. Hullah                    Environment Business Area
mailto:Peter.Hullah at eurocontrol.fr   EUROCONTROL Experimental Centre