FW: Quick start for new member

Olson, Arthur David (NCI) olsona at dc37a.nci.nih.gov
Mon Oct 30 20:21:03 UTC 2000

Floriano is not on the time zone mailing list; direct replies appropriately.
My best guess is that focusing on the...

I would like to build a program that shows by country the TZ and DLS info.
Somebody pick a country and some date, and the program will say if that time
was in DLS and what TZ was that time.

...part of the letter might provide an answer that allows Floriano to avoid
reinventing the wheel.

                    --ado