Add to Distro for DST Updates/Changes

Sue Harrington sue.harrington at wcom.com
Tue Apr 3 16:23:48 UTC 2001

Hello,
My name is Sue Harrington and I am a Product Development manager for
WorldCom.  I understand that this is the mail ID that I need to send a
request to to be added to the distro that receives changes and updates to
the Daylight Savings Time Data Source.  Our conferencing group  currently
uses your source for DST and we would like to use it as well for a project I
am working on.
Can you please add myself Sue.Harrington at WCom.Com and
Michael.Pannell at WCom.Com to the distro to receive this changes and updates?
Please feel free to contact me at 719-535-1681 if you have any questions.
Thank you!
Sue Harrington