New date and time draft

Chris Newman chris+tz at innosoft.com
Mon Apr 9 22:45:19 UTC 2001

Given that my office already purchased ISO 8601:1988 a few years ago, I
certainly couldn't justify the cost of purchasing a revision in current
tight economic times.  If there's a public list of errata (or a free
revision available to people who purchased the previous version), I'd be
glad to vet the spec against that.  Or perhaps if Graham feels like
purchasing a copy and vetting the ABNF he could.  Otherwise I believe we
should keep the reference to the older version since that's what this spec
is based on.

		- Chris

--On Monday, April 9, 2001 18:22 +0100 Markus Kuhn