Moving Time Zone Converter

Jesper Nørgaard jnorgard at Prodigy.Net.mx
Thu Apr 19 10:30:50 UTC 2001

The PC program  Time Zone Converter 1.52 which is mentioned on the
TZ link list  http://www.twinsum.com/tz/tz-link.htm under "Other tz-based
time zone conversion software" has moved. Link http://timezone50.homepage.com
is simply not valid anymore (site Homepage.Com doesn't exist anymore).

http://www20.Brinkster.com/timezone50/index.htm

... is now the official home page of Time Zone Converter. Later this year the
program will be renamed to World Time Explorer, but not until I have finished
some extra functionalities. As you know we have another page which might
give some confusion about the clashing names,
http://timezoneconverter.com/ so I thought it was better to find a unique name.
As far as I know there is no World Time Explorer program as of today.

Regards,
Jesper Nørgaard Welen
Email: jnorgard at Prodigy.Net.mx
Programador/Analista
CIMMYT  -  Centro Internacional de Mejoramiento de Maíz y Trigo
Dirección: CIMMYT Int. c/o Jesper Nørgaard
Km. 45, Carretera México-Veracruz
El Batán
Texcoco, Edo. de México
CP 56130   MEXICO
Tel.:	+52 (5) 58-04-20-04  ext. 1374
Fax:	+52 (5) 58-04-75-58
Tel. Casa:   53-10-05-95  ó  53-10-97-78
CIMMYT home page:
http://cimmyt.cgiar.org
Check out my free program World Time Explorer:
http://www20.Brinkster.com/timezone50/index.htm
http://members.theglobe.com/timezone50/index.htm