etcetera patch

Jesper Nørgaard jnorgard at Prodigy.Net.mx
Thu Feb 15 04:21:35 UTC 2001

"internal-style signedness" and "zic style"?? Reading the below utterings
just makes me bounce of the wall and scratch my head (but not at the same
time :-).

Even though I have been on this mailing list for some time, I still have no idea
what you are talking about. Wouldn't some plain english be in place here?

Sorry for the grouch. It was actually meant to be constructive criticism. If you
can't describe this without using a lot of words, insert examples in the sentences
right after the keywords.

Regards,

Jesper Nørgaard Welen
Email: jnorgard at Prodigy.Net.mx
Programador/Analista
CIMMYT  -  Centro Internacional de Mejoramiento de Maíz y Trigo
Dirección: CIMMYT Int. c/o Jesper Nørgaard
Km. 45, Carretera México-Veracruz
El Batán
Texcoco, Edo. de México
CP 56130   MEXICO
Tel.:	+52 (5) 58-04-20-04  ext. 1374
Fax:	+52 (5) 58-04-75-58
Tel. Casa:   53-10-05-95  ó  53-10-97-78
CIMMYT home page:
 http://cimmyt.cgiar.org
Check out my free program World Time Explorer:
http://timezone50.homepage.com