Html-ize the tz database?

Gwillim Law gwil at mindspring.com
Wed Feb 28 15:57:19 UTC 2001

> Gwillim, I'm curious how you produced these HTML files?

Manually.  I started by taking a copy of tzdata2000h and editing it with a
text editor.  Several reasons for this:  I wanted to get a feel for the
data; to experiment with different ways of organizing them; to capture
whatever useful information I could find in the comments; and to spot any
inconsistencies or holes in the data.  There are plenty of applications
where it makes sense to automate the process, but I think it should be done
manually at least once.

Yours,    Gwillim Law