Spelling mistake in 2001d data

Jesper Nørgaard jnorgard at Prodigy.Net.mx
Thu Nov 22 09:58:57 UTC 2001

In the australasia file I found the following:

# * How do Australians feel about the abbreviations in the tz database?
#
#   If you just count Australians on this list, I count 2 in favor and 3
#   against.  One of the "against" votes (David Keegel) counseled delay,
#   saying that both AEST/AEDT and EST/EST are widely used and
#   understood in Australia.

I think it should be EST/EDT instead of EST/EST.

Regards,
Jesper Nørgaard Welen
Email: jnorgard at Prodigy.Net.mx
Project Leader (Líder de Proyecto) Software
CIMMYT  -  Centro Internacional de Mejoramiento de Maíz y Trigo
Dirección: CIMMYT Int. c/o Jesper Nørgaard
Km. 45, Carretera México-Veracruz
El Batán
Texcoco, Edo. de México
CP 56130   MEXICO
Tel.:	+52 (5) 58-04-20-04  ext. 1374
Fax:	+52 (5) 58-04-75-58
Tel. Casa:   53-10-05-95  ó  53-10-97-78
CIMMYT home page:
http://cimmyt.cgiar.org
Check out my free program World Time Explorer:
http://www20.Brinkster.com/timezone50/index.htm
http://tz.freewebsites.com/index.htm