FW: Brazil

Olson, Arthur David (NCI) olsona at dc37a.nci.nih.gov
Thu Sep 27 13:53:13 UTC 2001

-----Original Message-----
From: Rives McDow [mailto:rmcdow at enteles.com]
Sent: Wednesday, September 26, 2001 11:44 AM
To: Paul Eggert; Olson, Arthur David (NCI)
Subject: FW: Brazil

Dear Paul and Arthur,

    I sent this to the list on the 19th and it didn't show up.  It possibly
may have been my server, as I just tried to send it again to Paul, and it
bounced back.

Rives
----------
From: Rives McDow <rmcdow at enteles.com>
Date: Wed, 19 Sep 2001 14:31:53 -0700
To: elsie <tz at elsie.nci.nih.gov>
Subject: Brazil

    The Brazilian government issued a new decree, No. 3,916, on 9/13/01
announcing this season's dst.  The dates are 10/14/01 to 2/17/02.  Some
states not previously observing dst, notably Alagoas, Ceare, Maranhao,
Paraiba, Piaui, Rio Grande do Norte, and Sergipe, will observe dst this
year.

    More detailed information is available on Brazil's government site at:

www.presidencia.gov.br

   under the link Legislaçåo, then Decretos, then 2001, then go to the link
for decree 3,916 to read the decree (in Portugese).

Rives