proposed tz patches one more time (+ Estonia entry)

Paul Eggert eggert at twinsun.com
Tue Apr 2 19:54:20 UTC 2002

Thanks for the fix.  I've incorporated a similar fix into my proposed
patches, which I've sent in three messages to the tz list.  For your
convenience these are all combined into the following single patch file:

http://www.twinsun.com/tz/tz2000b-p1.diff

This file will go away after the next tz release.

> Plus, link more cities.

Tallinn, Tartu and Maardu have had identical time zone histories since
1970, so our rule of thumb is to have just one entry for the whole region.
You can find the current set of guidelines in the "Theory" file, under
"Names of time zone rule files".