FW: Daylight Saving Time - Palestine

Michael Douma doumalist at michaeldouma.com
Mon Apr 8 21:02:55 UTC 2002

Thanks Paul and Clive...

I currently address Navajo Nation, Indiana, other nonobservant U.S.
areas, and Antarctica. The Mexico issue struck me as political but
uninteresting. Though, in general, I think idiosyncrasy is fascinating.
Note, I am focusing on DST observance here (not time zones in general).

So... any other interesting non-ISO entities that you have interesting
info about?

Michael