Time Zones changes in Argentina

Mariano Absatz baby at baby.com.ar
Tue Feb 5 12:50:55 UTC 2002

Alright,

you might be right on that, and I didn't find further info today, so I just
wrote to the Senator who wrote the 1999 Timezone Law asking him if the
(southern) 1999/2000 summer is considered "Summer Time".

I don't know if he'll answer, but maybe he does... just in case, I also asked
him if he has a good source about the mess that happened in the early 90's
(to kill two birds with one shot, as it's said in Spanish).

I'll keep the list informed about my findings...

--
Mariano Absatz - El Baby
mailto:baby at baby.com.ar
http://www.baby.com.ar/