FW: Macedonia

Paul Eggert eggert at twinsun.com
Tue Feb 26 07:19:13 UTC 2002

There is an entry Europe/Skopje for Macedonia.  It is a link to
Europe/Belgrade.  Slovenia, Bosnia and Herzgovina, and Croatia are
similar to Macedonia in this respect.

These regions have all had identical time zone histories since 1970,
so it's not urgent to break the links.  However, if you have good data
for the time zone histories of any of these locations before 1970 we'd
be happy to incorporate it into new Zone entries for them.