FW: Could not find info for ...

Paul Eggert eggert at twinsun.com
Tue Feb 26 08:47:24 UTC 2002

The info that we have is under America/Curacao in the "southamerica" file.

> Johnston Atoll (U.S.)

Please see Pacific/Johnston in the "australasia" file.

> Heard and McDonald Islands

They're uninhabited now.  Please see the "antarctica" file comments.

> French Southern Territories

Please see Indian/Kerguelen and Antarctica/DumontDUrville in the
"antarctica" file.

> So I used the following for my purposes
>
> French Southern Territories	+1	CET
> Heard and McDonald Islands	+8	WST

These entries are most likely incorrect; see the above.

> Johnston Atoll (U.S.)		-10	HST
> Netherlands Antilles		-4	AST

These look OK, for time stamps after 1964 anyway.