Fw: Errors in Data of Shanks and Elsie about the Argentina Time Zones

Astrix Zodiac astrixzodiac at zodiacwin.com
Thu Jan 10 15:03:27 UTC 2002

Another thing about the data of Argentina Time Zones, the data I send the other day is applicable to the Buenos Aires Region, but in Argentine there is more zones, but in the period of the errors in Elsie, Shanks and Astrodienst data 1974-1988 all the Argentina Times Zones Are EQUAL - in the data of Elsie, Shanks and Astrodienst also there is not differences between the different regions in this period -...

Sorry, Elsie, Shanks and Astrodients, my only intention is help to correct an error that carries many years in yours databases, all for make the world of astrology much precise... I consult very much astrologers of argentina and all are sure between 1975 to 1987 There was not Dyalight Saving or another change in the official hour in Argentina, the Naval Observatory of Buenos Aires - is the office of the Argentina Government that makes the change of hours of the country - also told the same, because this I am almost totally sure the data in the email of yesterday is correct... And because this decided to send the data to your emails...

Good Luck and Good Day...

Javier Reinoso...

From:
Dra. Amelia Urbina draurbina at arnet.com.ar