Time Zones changes in Argentina

Javier Reinoso zdwin2000 at yahoo.es
Tue Jan 22 12:43:20 UTC 2002

Well Alois... Is possible is me bad english...

The data of the Images of Naval Observatory of Buenos Aires are about the Region of Buenos Aires Zone and in the Data of CAMBIOS DE HORA EN LA REPUBLICA ARGENTINA.doc you have all the time zones changes with regions, etc... of argentina, if you look, in this doc yes, argentina have very much changes in 1990, 1991 and a little in 1992...

The major error in english databases about argentina appear to be between 1974 to 1988, if you look elsie write:

Rule Arg 1974 only - Jan 23 0:00 1:00 S
Rule Arg 1974 only - May  1 0:00 0 -
Rule Arg 1974 1976 - Oct Sun>=1 0:00 1:00 S
Rule Arg 1975 1977 - Apr Sun>=1 0:00 0 -
Rule Arg 1985 only - Nov  2 0:00 1:00 S
Rule Arg 1986 only - Mar 14 0:00 0 -
Rule Arg 1986 1987 - Oct 25 0:00 1:00 S
Rule Arg 1987 only - Feb 13 0:00 0 -
Rule Arg 1988 only - Feb  7 0:00 0 -
Rule Arg 1988 only - Dec  1 0:00 1:00 S

And only one zone in this period, no diferrences between different zones in this period in argentina, and this is correct, in the data of argentina astrologers in this period not have differences between regions, all the country have only one zone in this period, but elsie data have very much changes (daylight savings changes in 1975, 1976, 1985, 1986, 1987), this changes not exists in the data of Naval Observatory of Buenos Aires and the data of official astrological sites in argentina (and shanks have, I beleive, the same errors, I believe the data of elsie in this period are the data of Shanks), naval observatory write:

If you look, in the CAMBIOS DE HORA EN LA REPUBLICA ARGENTINA.doc and make comparasion with the data of naval observatory and the data of the links I send to you yesterday, all are in concordance - I not check totally, but I believe yes -, appear to be the

CAMBIOS DE HORA EN LA REPUBLICA ARGENTINA.doc

Is a complete doc about all the time zones changes with different time zone regions in Argentina...

I not check totally totally, I am working in programation at this moment, but this is me info at this moment... Check the CAMBIOS DE HORA EN LA REPUBLICA ARGENTINA.doc with the Data of Naval Observatory of Buenos Aires and the Data of the Links:

www.urania.com.ar
www.astrolcaba.com.ar
www.casaonce.com
www.gente-de-astrologia.com.ar
www.spicasc.net/horvera.html
www.fcaglp.unlp.edu.ar/extension/efemerides
www.earg.gov.ar

But I believe the:

CAMBIOS DE HORA EN LA REPUBLICA ARGENTINA.doc

Have concordance - I not check totally - and Is a complete doc with all the info about Argentina changes and zones and regions...

I write also to elsie, but not answer... I send this email to elsie also...

Good day Alois...

Javier...

PD: And another time Alois, sorry, I study French in the School and me English is possible are a little confuse...

From:
Dra. Amelia Urbina draurbina at arnet.com.ar
Zodiac - Astrology Software for Windows astrix at zodiacwin.com

GuestBook - Opiniones - Opiniões

English Support:                english at zodiacwin.com
Soporte en Español:       astrix at zodiacwin.com
Suporte em Português:   brasil at zodiacwin.com

If you want to purchase Zodiac -> Prices, Options and Order Form

Si desea Adquirir Zodiac -> Precios, Opciones y Orden de Compra

Se deseja adquirir Zodiac -> Preços, Opções e Ordem de Compra

Download Demo and/or Last Update

Descarga Demo y/o Ultima Actualizacion

Download Demo e/ou Atualizaçao Mais Recente

Inform me - Informeme - Quero ser Informado

No more emails - No recibir mas emails - Não mais receber emails

Este mensaje, por soporte internacional, no tiene acentos.