Brazil summer time its wrong.

Vitor de Matos Carvalho vitor at softinfo.com.br
Sun Oct 13 22:16:02 UTC 2002

Hi... :))

I am not sending the archive: southamerica because I do not know right as it
functions.

I am only sending this email to notify of that today in day 13 of October of
2002 some operational systems as FreeBSD, OpenBSD, NetBSD RedHat, Linux
Conectiva, Debian, and others, are started to define this date of today as
the beginning of Brazil summer time.
This date is missed, the beginning of Brazil summer time is defined to have
beginning:

>From zero hour of day 3 of November of 2002, until zero hour of day 16 of
February of 2003, it will invigorate the summer hour, in part of the
Brazilian Domestic territory, advanced in sixty minutes in relation to the
legal hour. The states that will be enclosed in summer teams are: States of
the Rio Grande Do Sul, Santa Catarina, Paraná, São Paulo, Rio De Janeiro,
Espirito Santo, Minas Gerais, Goiás, Mato Grosso, Mato Grosso do Sul,
Tocantins, Bahia and in the Federal District

Any doubt can be consulted by the official page of the Presidency of the
Republic.
http://www.planalto.gov.br/ccivil_03/decreto/2002/D4399.htm

 Regards,
 Vitor de Matos Carvalho
 System Network Administrator - Softinfo Network
 FreeBSD - The Power To Serve