Mongolia no DST?

Paul Eggert eggert at twinsun.com
Tue Oct 22 19:01:08 UTC 2002

I vaguely recall that the 2001 DST in Mongolia was somewhat
experimental, which is why I listed it for that year only in the tz
database.  I just did a brief search on the web and found nothing
definitive or even suggestive about 2002 (or about 2001, for that
matter).  Perhaps Rives McDow, who contributed the 2001 info, knows
what happened this year in Mongolia.  (McDow is so good at this that
he may even know what is predicted to happen _next_ year.)