Proposed changes to tz package

Robert Elz kre at munnari.OZ.AU
Wed Dec 10 15:38:25 UTC 2003

    Date:        Wed, 10 Dec 2003 00:37:57 -0800
    From:        Paul Eggert <eggert at twinsun.com>

  |  * Add reference to the munnari archive for old tz data.

Interesting that anyone found that, I don't think I'd ever
mentioned it (but my memory is also growing shorted by the
minute...)

Not a problem of course - except that the archive is incomplete.

Occasionally I simply screwed up, and deleted a file instead of
saving it, other times, versions rolled around so quickly I missed
the opportunity to ever fetch one (that happened fairly recently).

If anyone happens to have any of the missing ones, particularly
anything from the 1993 vintage (before especially), I'd like to acquire
copies.

kre