Greenland marked as "America/*" ??

Poul-Henning Kamp phk at freebsd.org
Wed Jan 22 17:04:46 UTC 2003

I'm somewhat surprised to see that Greenland is listed as "America/*"
in the Timezone files, to my knowledge Greenland is not normally
counted as part of the American continent and it belongs in the
Kingdom of Denmark.

I would argue that Europe/* would be more than marginally better
placement, although I'll agree not 100% correct either.