tzcode2003a.tar.gz and tzdata2003a.tar.gz

Martin Smoot msmoot at nssolutions.com
Mon Mar 24 15:41:48 UTC 2003

I use Netscape for my email (on Linux) and can sort incoming messages into
various folders based on the "to or cc" entries (along with other things).  I
have been putting all messages with the following to or cc values into a
separate "tz" folder:

tz at elsie.nci.nih.gov
tz at lecserver.nci.nih.gov

and do not seem to get any tz related messages into any of my other folders.