Where is the TZ archive

Wong Ren Ren.Wong at comverse.com
Thu Oct 9 17:30:11 UTC 2003

Hi,

I have noticed that I have not received any email update about TZ changes
for a while but
have not paid much attention until I ran into a problem with Brazilian time
zone changes
for 2002 and 2003. After looking at the web for sometime I realize that the
archive might have
gone forever.  The TZ archive  has been very valuable to my work, I want to
thank all the people who
were diligently keeping the archive up to date.

I'm very curious as to what happened to the emails and If you have any
information for the where about
of the archive or any other useful sites, please let me know.

Regards,

Ren Wong