Update: URL of Time and Date Gateway changed

Peter Thoeny peter.thoeny at attglobal.net
Wed Apr 7 05:58:26 UTC 2004

Dear Paul,

thanks for the update and for listing the site.

I made some changes, Indiana and Kentucky are now correct.
(Still debugging North_Dakota, it is in the directory but
for some reason the script is not picking it up.)

As previously noted, TWiki.org is hosted on SourceForge;
the tz database does not seem to be up to date. Once we
move TWiki to our own server I can fix that.

Regards,
Peter