Time Links

Murray Triplett mtriplett_1999 at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 19 21:11:13 UTC 2004

Dear Sir or Madam,

My name is Murray Triplett, and I am the webmaster of
Instatime.com, an informational site established to
educate web users of global time zones. With an
easy-to-read world map, all time zones are shown in
real time on one page, which is perfect for a quick
resource or presentation graphic.

I would like to link to do a link exchange with your
site (http://www.twinsun.com/tz/tz-link.htm),  to
improve the users' web experience from both of our
ends.

Please let me know if this is possible, and if you'd
like to move forward.

Thank you,

Murray Triplett
Webmaster, InstaTime