Time Zone Localizations

Infoman mpereira at istar.ca
Fri Jun 11 17:02:32 UTC 2004

Clive et al,

I received some other comments and feedback on JTC1N7335. My intention is to
(together with David Clemis) draft a new version and include comments and
corrections. This should be completed before end of July, 2004. Those which
you and others may have including the one already made will be incorporated.

merci - Jake Knoppers