Time Zone Localizations

Mark Davis mark.davis at jtcsv.com
Fri Jun 11 18:19:45 UTC 2004

I don't know where you are getting that. They are *not* user-defined IDs. The
text in http://www.unicode.org/reports/tr35/ defines the IDs as matching the IDs
in ftp://elsie.nci.nih.gov/pub/. See also
http://www.unicode.org/cldr/data_formats.html#Display_Names also.

Mark
http://www.macchiato.com
► शिष्यादिच्छेत्पराजयम् ◄