updated proposed tz patch for Argentina, Aaland Islands, etc.

Mariano Absatz baby at baby.com.ar
Wed Jun 16 15:09:34 UTC 2004

Ha,

you thought it'd be just that easy?

Nah... we won't settle for only a change per week, we want no less than two
changes a week.

The rest of the Provinces that changed the timezone but two (Mendoza and
San Juan) will go back to UTC-03:00 next weekend at midnight between
Saturday and Sunday.

So, Catamarca, La Rioja, Chubut, Santa Cruz and Tierra del Fuego will join
Tucumán's last week repentment:
http://www.lanacion.com.ar/04/06/16/de_610634.asp

And a nice map in http://tinyurl.com/2y3u3

<sigh>...

El 15 Jun 2004 a las 14:32, Paul Eggert escribió:

> Here's an updated version of the patch to fix the currently-incorrect
> clock settings we have for several provinces in Argentina; it
> incorporates the recent messages from Mariano Absatz and Gwillim Law
> (thanks!).

> RCS file: RCS/backward,v
> retrieving revision 2004.1
Mariano Absatz - El Baby