Israel 2005-2007 -- Proposed Timezone Dates

Ephraim Silverberg ephraim at cse.huji.ac.il
Sun Oct 24 13:13:13 UTC 2004

Attached are the diffs to 'asia' in tzdata2004e.tar.gz for the proposed
dates for the State of Israel for the years 2005-2007.

However, I don't know if they should be incorporated in the global
database just yet as they have a long legislative path to pass before
getting passed into law especially, as noted in the comments, since the
Minister of Interior's own government objects to these dates.

Nevertheless, I am sending this to the forum since these are better
than no dates at all.  Furthermore, even though there are no proposed
dates for 2008 and beyond, I changed the default guesses to follow
the proposed 2005-2007 rules.
Ephraim Silverberg, CSE System Group,        Phone number:    972-2-6585521
Hebrew University, Jerusalem, Israel.        Fax number:      972-2-5617723
WWW: http://www.cs.huji.ac.il/~ephraim       E-mail: ephraim at cse.huji.ac.il