No subject

Anish.Pandya at symbian.com Anish.Pandya at symbian.com
Wed Apr 27 12:02:54 UTC 2005

Hi,

Could you please send me the link to the following information

a UTC of +9 corresponds to a time zone id Asia/Tokyo

Where will I find the time zone id for the following UTC

UTC-12 to UTC+13

Any help will be appreciated

Regards

Symbian Software Ltd is a company registered in England and Wales with
registered number 4190020 and registered office at 2-6 Boundary Row,
Southwark, London,  SE1 8HP, UK. This message is intended only for use by
the named addressee and may contain privileged and/or confidential
information. If you are not the named addressee you should not disseminate,
copy or take any action in reliance on it. If you have received this
message in error please notify postmaster at symbian.com and delete the
message and any attachments accompanying it immediately. Neither Symbian
nor any of its subsidiaries accepts liability for any corruption,
interception, amendment, tampering or viruses occurring to this message in
transit or for any message sent by its employees which is not in compliance
with Symbian corporate policy.