Tzcode2005l.tar.gz and tzdata2005l.tar.gz

Olson, Arthur David (NIH/NCI) olsona at dc37a.nci.nih.gov
Mon Aug 22 16:19:02 UTC 2005

The files...
	ftp://elsie.nci.nih.gov/pub/tzcode2005l.tar.gz
...and...
	ftp://elsie.nci.nih.gov/pub/tzdata2005l.tar.gz
...are now available. These incorporate the changes circulated last week on
the time zone mailing list by Paul Eggert, plus the overflow/underflow
checks circulated by yours truly, minus changes to the "Theory" file about
the pending addition of 64-bit data (I grow less confident of the changes
being accepted with each passing day, and the changes no longer increase the
data files nine-fold--there's less than a doubling in size by my local Sun's
reckoning).

				--ado