latest try at backward/northamerica fix

Olson, Arthur David (NIH/NCI) [E] olsona at dc37a.nci.nih.gov
Tue Dec 20 15:04:00 UTC 2005

I'd suggest making the addition shown below to the commentary; otherwise
the proposed change looks great.

				--ado

------- northamerica -------
*** /tmp/geta893	Tue Dec 20 10:02:12 2005
--- /tmp/getb893	Tue Dec 20 10:02:12 2005
***************
*** 1,4 ****
! # @(#)northamerica	7.85
  # <pre>

  # also includes Central America and the Caribbean
--- 1,4 ----
! # @(#)northamerica	7.86
  # <pre>

  # also includes Central America and the Caribbean
***************
*** 136,141 ****
--- 136,143 ----
  # From Arthur David Olson, 2005-12-19
  # We generate the files specified below to guard against old files
with
  # obsolete information being left in the time zone binary directory.
+ # We limit the list to names that have appeared in previous versions
of
+ # this time zone package.
  # We do these as separate Zones rather than as Links to avoid problems
if
  # a particular place changes whether it observes DST.
  # We put these specifications here in the northamerica file both to