Multi-timezone clock

Mark Davis mark.davis at jtcsv.com
Thu Jun 9 21:11:41 UTC 2005

BTW, one other thing you might be interested in for a UI are the regions. We
translate the United Nations M.49 regions, and supply a machine-readable
structure showing their containment. So rather than giving a very long list
of TZIDs, you may want to organize them by region and/or country. For more
information, see the supplemental data charts from

http://www.unicode.org/cldr/comparison_charts.html

especially "Territory Containment (UN M.49)" (that chart is just a layout of
the XML data found in supplementalData.xml, using an English localization).

‎Mark