Translate Windows timezone to TZID?

Masayoshi Okutsu Masayoshi.Okutsu at Sun.COM
Fri Jun 17 01:47:00 UTC 2005

What are the Windows IDs in the table? When I worked on platform time
zone detection issues for Java on Windows, a problem was that Windows
didn't have any notion of time zone IDs. So, I used Time Zones registry
keys for the mapping support, but I had to ask Microsoft not to localize
those registry keys.

Thanks,
Masayoshi