tz news from Galicia, Queensland and (of course) Indiana

Phillip Guerra Phillip.Guerra at nkch.org
Thu Dec 14 16:48:32 UTC 2006

What a story!  I wish the world would standardize, it would ease the
technical issues with my time machine (The Vortal).  I can't go back and
forth in time for fear I'd land someplace in the moment when I
shouldn't.  Now, I have to just 'wing' it, and there have been a lot of
close calls, I can tell you.  I can also tell you that it won't happen
any time soon. ;)