time in southeastern Western Australia

LIVINGSTON Alex lial at mac.com
Sat Dec 16 01:53:02 UTC 2006

Not sure whether this one made it to the list or not, so sorry if it's
a duplicate. Originally sent 2006 December 09 16:13:35 GMT+11:00.

On 2006 Dec 09, at 01:31, Oscar van Vlijmen wrote:

> And can we be sure of Caiguna?

I made a point of checking when I passed through on my way back. To be
sure, however, I just phoned the BP John Eyre Motel in Caiguna [+61
(0)8 9039-3459] and asked. They do NOT observe Central Western time
there, I was told (but they have, of course, taken on daylight saving
like the rest of WA).