tz64code2006b.tar.gz

Bennett Todd bet at rahul.net
Tue Feb 21 13:30:51 UTC 2006

2006-02-21T04:16:49 Ken Pizzini:
> [...] try adding -DLLONG_MAX=INT64_MAX to your
> CFLAGS specification and see if that helps.

Seems to have.

Did get a warning:

cc -DTZDIR=\"/usr/share/zoneinfo\" -Os -Dtzname=__tzname -Dtzset=__tzset -DLLONG_MAX=INT64_MAX   -c -o localtime.o localtime.c
localtime.c: In function `differ_by_repeat':
localtime.c:331: warning: comparison is always false due to limited range of data type

but I still seem to have gotten a working build.

> (If so then a #ifdef or two should fix the problem on systems
> based on a moderately modern glibc, and regardless -DLLONG_MAX
> should be added to the list of CFLAGS adjustments in the
> Makefile.)

Actually, I don't do glibc, my system is based on uClibc.

-Bennett