Web service time computer

Deborah Goldsmith goldsmit at apple.com
Thu Feb 23 20:00:19 UTC 2006

On Feb 23, 2006, at 8:59 AM, Andy Lipscomb wrote:
> I've actually been trying to use this data to implement time zone
> conversion in REALbasic, and one of the steps in doing so has
> proven to be rewriting the data files in XML. I could contribute
> that much to the efforts.

Actually, the ICU team is very interested in getting this data in an
XML form as well. One of the projects on my to-do list is to make a
proposal for changes to zic that would optionally emit a (stable) XML
version of the data. If someone else gets to this first I would be
happy to help.

Deborah Goldsmith
Internationalization, Unicode liaison
Apple Computer, Inc.