Docket No. 2005-22114

Olson, Arthur David (NIH/NCI) [E] olsona at dc37a.nci.nih.gov
Tue Jan 24 17:27:15 UTC 2006

Recall that a message sent to the time zone mailing list isn't
automatically forwarded unless it's from someone on the list
(this is an anti-spam measure). I typically run through the raw feed
each Monday and forward any relevant stuff from non-list senders.
Since Paul sent the message to Judith S. Kaleta I've been checking on a
daily basis; there's been nothing sent to the list yet.

If we could just get Jon Stewart to "cover" the "story"...

				--ado