proposed tz changes - Curacao

Kevin Kenny kennykb at crd.ge.com
Fri Mar 31 20:31:35 UTC 2006

eggert at cs.ucla.edu said:
>  It'd seem a bit odd to have a separate entry for each island in the
> group (or, in Sint Maarten's case, half-island!), considering they're
> all part of the Netherlands in one way or the other and they all share
> the same time zone history since 1970.

Of course if they are split up, remember that it seems to be the first
act of any new government to change the daylight saving time rules.
In which case, we'll have an entry for each of the new entities anyway.

"At the back of the Daylight Saving scheme I detect the bony, blue-fingered
hand of Puritanism, eager to push people into bed earlier, and get them up
earlier, to make them healthy, wealthy and wise in spite of themselves."
                                     - Robertson Davies

--
73 de ke9tv/2, Kevin KENNY   GE Corporate Research & Development
kennykb at crd.ge.com           P. O. Box 8, Bldg. K-1, Rm. 5B36A