C#/.NET tz binary reader ...

Zbigniew Babiej zbigniew.babiej at marketxs.com
Wed May 24 16:38:02 UTC 2006

Dear Sir or Madam,

Recently I have posted the C#/.NET version of tz binary reader at
http://www.gotdotnet.com/Community/UserSamples/Details.aspx?SampleGuid=0
C9E8F33-7214-4222-B992-D248D107652F

I thought that it would be good idea to share this link on your page as
well....

Best Regards,

Z. Babiej, MarketXS
DISCLAIMER: This e-mail message is intended for the addressee(s) or authorized recipient only. If you are not the addressee, or an authorized recipient, you are specifically advised that any use, distribution, publication, copying or repetition of this information is prohibited. If you have received this information in error, please notify us immediately (+31 (0)20 50 25 800) and destroy this message.