Possible TZ Data Errors with every 1st / 2nd / 3rd Xday of the month

Dr Hingston dr.hingston at paradise.net.nz
Wed May 31 08:31:05 UTC 2006

Dear List  Members

Woops, seems I got the address wrong, my apologies!  I hope this is better!

Regarding:

Rule Chile 1999 max - Oct Sun>=9 4:00u 1:00 S
Rule Chile 2000 max - Mar Sun>=9 3:00u 0 -

The expression Sun>=9 from the above rules would appear to me to be incorrect, as it suggests the third Sunday in some years.   e.g. October this year.