Suggestions about separation and ISO code

Andy Lipscomb AndyLipscomb at decosimo.com
Mon Nov 27 19:31:47 UTC 2006

There is no shortage of codes for countries. In my programming, I usually use the 3-letter codes of the International Olympic Committee, since what I write is generally sports-related.  But for this purpose, being able to match codes with the CLDR is the most important criterion (other than backward compatibility), and that argues for ISO 2-letter.

J Andrew Lipscomb, CPA*ABV, ASA

Decosimo Corporate Finance

900 Tallan Building
2 Union Square