FW: update zonerules for Brazil

Rodrigo Severo rodrigo at fabricadeideias.com
Tue Sep 26 17:37:33 UTC 2006

As I mentioned before, there is nothing settled yet. I suggest we wait until
next week (after the first round of elections) so we will know for sure what
will happen.

Rodrigo Severo

On 9/27/06, Olson, Arthur David (NIH/NCI) [E] <olsona at dc37a.nci.nih.gov>
wrote:

>  Reinald Verheij is not on the time zone mailing list; direct replies
> appropriately.
>
>                 --ado

Rodrigo Severo
Diretor

Fábrica de Idéias
SBS Quadra 2 - Bloco S - Ed. Empire Center - Sala 1.301
Brasília - DF - CEP 70070-904
Tel. (61) 3321-1357       Fax (61) 3223-1712