More daylight savings in Australia

Eric Ulevik eulevik at gmail.com
Sat Apr 14 13:06:43 UTC 2007

The source of record varies by state. NSW and Tasmania will require
legislative changes however ACT and Victoria should not. I will try
and find the relevant declarations for ACT and Victoria once changes
are made.

The relevant acts are:

NSW Standard Time Act 1987
http://www.austlii.edu.au/au/legis/nsw/consol_act/sta1987137/

Tasmania - Daylight Savings Act 1968
http://www.austlii.edu.au/au/legis/tas/consol_act/dsa1968165/

ACT - Standard Time and Summer Time Act 1972
http://www.austlii.edu.au/au/legis/act/consol_act/stasta1972279/

Victoria - Summer Time Act 1972
http://www.austlii.edu.au/au/legis/vic/consol_act.sav/sta1972147/

Regards,