Version control? Changelog? Good list of regions/paths aligning with US DST changes?

Bryan J. Smith b.j.smith at ieee.org
Thu Jan 4 19:57:39 UTC 2007

"Bryan J. Smith" <b.j.smith at ieee.org> wrote:
> I know this is a tall order.  Not looking for anyone to fill it
> either.  I can do my own research, so pointers are always
> recommended.  If I've overlooked this info on the TZ page, my
> apologies, just [re]point me to it.
> - Is there a version control repository for zoneinfo?
> - Or a changelog of any corrections/additions?

BTW, I did note this post:
http://article.gmane.org/gmane.comp.time.tz/1339

Unfortunately the svn repository doesn't list changes.  I'm used to
running "svn+trac" myself, which does a good, basic job of showing
version-to-version changes.  Unfortunately I don't run a public
server myself anymore (just not enough time).

Thanx again for any assistance, links or pointers anyone can provide!

--
Bryan J. Smith   Professional, Technical Annoyance
b.j.smith at ieee.org    http://thebs413.blogspot.com