Canada (2007)

Anilkumar Padmaraju Anilkumar.Padmaraju at Sun.COM
Wed Jan 31 18:16:46 UTC 2007

I am a new subscriber for this mailing list, and trying to understand
the changes.

I am using tzdata2007a.tar.gz from ftp://elsie.nci.nih.gov/pub/ as the
latest timezone changes.  Are all of the below Canada changes already
included in tzdata2007a.tar.gz from ftp://elsie.nci.nih.gov/pub/?  Can
anyone please confirm?

Thank you,

Anil.